Bell's initiatives led to healthier forests and a healthier forest industry, and carried him on to other eco-missions, including championing for what is now the Environmental Quality Incentives Program in front of the U.
What does EQIP stand for?
EQIP stands for Environmental Quality Incentives Program (USDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EQIP
We have 4 other meanings of EQIP in our Acronym Attic
- Évaluation des Qualifications Internationales (French: International Qualifications Evaluation; Canada)
- Environmental Quality Improvement Act
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Equivalent Identification (Number)
- Equivalent Intrinsic Device
- Exceptionally Qualified in Lieu of Degree (Community College of the Air Force Acronym)
- Education Quality Improvement Program (various locations)
- Efficiency - Quality - Improvement - Performance (UK consulting firm)
- Enterprise Quality Improvement Process (iSeries Magazine)
- Environmental Quality Improvement Program
- Education in Quality Improvement for Pediatric Practice
- Engineering Quality Inspection Services (India)
- Enterprise Quality Improvement Solutions (Australia)
- Einstiegsqualifizierung Jugendlicher (German: Entry Training for Young People)
- Error-Quality-Knowledge (healthcare consulting)
- Equestrian Qualifications GB Limited (British Horse Society; UK)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Equity List
- Equity Loan
- Estimated Quantitation Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Monterey Bay Conservation Program is being made available through the Environmental Quality Incentives Program to protect water resources in this important region.
Initiative objectives are funded by NRCS through the Conservation Technical Assistance Program, Environmental Quality Incentives Program, and Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program.
The Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) is explained.
Outside the area of price support, NMPF wants more money devoted to implementing the environmental quality incentives program, conservation security program and conservation innovation grants.
Increases are also proposed for five ongoing conservation programs, the Wetland Reserve Program, the Conservation Reserve Program, the Farmland Protection Program, the Wildlife Habitat Incentives Program, and the Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
A major program emphasized in the 2002 Farm Bill is the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP), which focuses on conservation.
Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is accepting applications for special conservation initiatives funded through the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) to help producers conserve energy, address resource concerns on certified organic operations or those transitioning to organic production, and achieve a number of other environmental benefits.