The California Environmental Quality Act is the foundation on which all other environmental protection laws in California are built," said Bruce Reznik, Executive Director of the Planning and Conservation League (PCL).
What does EQA stand for?
EQA stands for Environmental Quality Act (Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EQA
We have 26 other meanings of EQA in our Acronym Attic
- Evil Queen
- Exceptional Quality ((also seen as eQ)
- Environmental Quality and Stewardship Base Program
- Everquest II (computer game)
- Electric Quilt 5 (software)
- Electric Quilt 6 (quilt-design software)
- Editorial Quality Audit
- Emirates Quality Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Emulated Quick-Allocation
- Environmental Quality Assessment
- Environmental Quality Assurance (various organizations)
- Equivalent Average (baseball statistic)
- European Quality Assurance, Ltd. (various locations)
- European Quality Award (European Foundation for Quality Management)
- European Quilt Association (est. 1989)
- External Quality Assessment
- External Quality Assurance Agency
- Equivalent Annual Average Daily Traffic
- Environmental Quality Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit, filed Thursday in Sacramento Superior Court, demands a moratorium on stocking fish where endangered or other rare species occur until state wildlife officials conduct a study under California's Environmental Quality Act.
The Scrap Tire Environmental Quality Act creates a public/private partnership, calling for the Environmental Management Department, Economic and Community Affairs Department, Revenue Department and Scrap Tire Study Commission to cooperatively administer and enforce the program.
This followed the Supervisors' December 12 vote to certify the project's 10,000-page Environmental Impact Report, which was prepared under the direction of Merced County, in compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), by lead consultant EDAW, Inc.
Cemex's lawsuit said the application is ``inadequate under the California Environmental Quality Act, in part because the city failed to assess the impacts of how that annexation will affect future mining at the property,'' Shapiro said shortly after the filing.
The new seminar caters to professionals who coordinate the environmental permitting and consultation requirements for projects subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
The two environmental groups sued, claiming the local water wholesaler violated the California Environmental Quality Act because it failed to conduct the necessary studies.
Bureau of Reclamation, prepared the Final EIR pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act and the California Environmental Quality Act.