The Kumtor Operating Company environmental protection plan should be provided in Kyrgyz language.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Environmental Protection Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Payment Processing (holistic approach to payment processing across a business enterprise)
- Enterprise Performance Planning
- Enterprise Purchase to Pay (software)
- Environment and Public Policy (various organizations)
- Environment Protection Project
- Environmental Permitting Program (various locations)
- Environmental Planning Program (various organizations)
- Environmental Policy and Planning (various schools)
- Environmental Policy Program (various schools)
- Environmental Program Plan
- Environmental Protection Program (various organizations)
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Environmentally Preferred Product
- Epoxy Primer Paint
- Equal Payment Plan (billing)
- Equal Pressure Point
- Equipment Protection Plan
- Equipo de Protección Personal (Spanish: Personal Protective Equipment; construction industry)
- Erythrocyte Protoporphyrin
- Erythrohepatic Protoporphyria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, addressing the participants of the environmental expo as chief guest, the Information Minister said that Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) is the only political force in the country which has environmental protection plan in its manifesto.
The projects that have been undertaken include the formation of a Higher Committee for the Protection of Environment in the city, implementation of the environmental protection plan which covers 48 projects that include control of pollution and waste, conservation of water and other natural resources, and environmental management.
Among other applications, these findings will help guide China's next 5-year environmental protection plan to begin in 2011.
Hubei Chuguan will assist the builder in developing environmental protection plan and solutions for the 'Sun and Moon Terrace Landscape' project.
The scheme submitted by the site's developers is part of an environmental protection plan included in the college development, which includes five bat houses.
Repairing the flushing tunnel--which was built in the early part of the last century, failed in the 1960s and was only turned on again in 1999--is part of the Department of Environmental Protection plans.
ReThink Paper is optimistic that Boise/OfficeMax will incorporate a strong environmental protection plan into the company's philosophy, based on Boise Cascade Corporation's recent announcement of its new policy, "Boise and the Environment.