Though banned by the Environmental Protection Agency in 1977 due to adverse health and environmental effects, PCB problems are still ubiquitous.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Environmental Protection Agency (US; Denmark)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Performance Architecture
- Enhetsprisaktiebolaget (former Swedish department store)
- Enlisted Program Authorization (US DoD)
- Enosi Polyteknon Athinon (Athens Union of People Who Have Many Children)
- Entreprendre pour Apprendre (French business school)
- Entretien Physique pour Adultes (French sports club)
- Environment Protection Authority
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Act (UK)
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
- Equal Pay Act
- Equilibrium Point Analysis
- Equity Principal Audition
- Error Performance Analysis
- Error-Prone Abbreviation
- Essex Police Authority (UK)
- Estimated Position Arc
- Estudiantes por la Autonomía (Spanish: Students for Autonomy)
- Établissement Public à Caractère Administratif (French: Public Institution of an Administrative Nature; corporate structure)
- Établissement Public Administratif (French: Public Administrative Establishment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill, an extension of the Safe Drinking Water Act, gives the Environmental Protection Agency more flexibility in deciding which contaminants to regulate most closely.
Rebels comes to Systalex with over 15 years of federal sales experience, with a broad background selling into several federal markets, including the Environmental Protection Agency.
Environmental Protection Agency in 1977 and an intern in 1974.
NYSE:DYN) today announced that it has agreed to join with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency in advancing a revised regulatory proposal that would significantly reduce mercury emissions and make further reductions in emissions of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter from the company's Illinois power generation facilities.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have shown that parent alachlor occurs very infrequently in both potable wells (Holden et al.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) today informed the U.
Environmental Protection Agency submitted comments to the U.