The Environmental Management Investment Program is administered by ESD's Environmental Management Investment Group (EMIG), which invests appropriations from the New York State Environmental Protection Fund (EPF) as part of the State's commitment to improving environmental quality.
What does EMIG stand for?
EMIG stands for Environmental Management Investment Group (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMIG
We have 2 other meanings of EMIG in our Acronym Attic
- Excellent Mobility and Interactive Existence as Workmate (robot)
- Electro Magnetic Interference Filter
- Electronic Monitoring of Insect Feeding
- ESCON Multiple Image Facility (IBM)
- European Meetings Industry Fair (est. 2002; Brussels, Belgium)
- Event Model Interface
- External Memory Interface (integrated circuits, microprocessors)
- East Mountain Interagency Fire Protection Association (Tijeras, NM)
- Electronic Media Interest Group (est. 1995; National Art Education Association)
- Emergency Medicine Interest Group
- European Market Intelligence Group
- Euromoney Institutional Investor
- European Museums' Information Institute
- Ethics Monthly International Journal
- Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (times to fertilizer the lawn)
- Elbit Medical Imaging Ltd. (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Endoscopic Microcapsule Locomotion (robot)
- European Molecular Imaging Laboratories (EU)
- Executive Masters in International Logistics (Georgia Tech)
- Enhanced Military Air Lines of Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Management Investment Group at Empire State Development, New York State's economic development organization, notes that RPL technology has been evolving for many years, with test methods and standards established.