Army Logistics Systems Support Office, Communications Electronics Command * United States Department Of Treasury, FedSource * Department of Energy (DoE) * Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center.
What does EMCBC stand for?
EMCBC stands for Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMCBC
We have 1 other meaning of EMCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Characteristics of Aircraft Structural Elements
- Expert Motor Carrier Selection System
- East Midlands Clothing and Textiles (UK)
- Emergency Management Computer Aided Trainer
- Electrician's Mate, Construction Battalion (US Navy)
- Emerging Market Central Bank (economics)
- Engineering/Mines Classroom Building (University of Utah)
- Environmental Management Capacity Building (World Bank)
- Extended Miller-Chang Bound
- Electricians Mate, Construction Battalion, Communications (US Navy)
- Environmental Mining Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Electricians Mate, Construction Battalion, Draftsman (US Navy)
- Electricians Mate, Construction Battalion, General (US Navy)
- Electricians Mate, Construction Battalion, Line and Station (rank; US Navy)
- Environment Management Capacity Building Project (World Bank)
- Environmental Management Capacity Building Technical Assistance
- Environment Management Capacity Building Technical Assistance Project (India)
- E-Mail Carbon Copy
- East Mississippi Community College
- Eastern Monroe Career Center (Fairport, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy On March 28, 2006, DAU signed a Learning Organization Agreement with the Department of Energy, Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) in Cincinnati, Ohio.