The ASBUs are manned by representatives from the local government and the DENR s Environmental Management Bureau.
What does EMB stand for?
EMB stands for Environmental Management Bureau (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EMB
We have 80 other meanings of EMB in our Acronym Attic
- Empire Marketing Board (est. 1926; UK)
- Employment and Manpower Bureau
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Endomyocardial Biopsy (cardiology)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology (various organizations)
- English Matthews Brockman
- Enhanced Master Burst (EISA)
- Enterprise Message Broker
- Enterprise Mobility Business
- Environment Management Bureau
- Eosin-Methylene Blue
- Équipements de Métiers de Bouche (French catering equipment company)
- Europäischer Metallgewerkschaftsbund
- European Milk Board (Germany)
- Every Man's Battle
- Executive Management Board
- Experimental Model Basin
- Expert Medical Badge (US Army)
- Extended Memory Block(s)
- East Midlands Buddhist Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lara, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, by the Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (DENR) through the Environmental Management Bureau Region 3, which was also approved by Renaldo E.
According to the sources, NKK won a contract in 1998 to build a waste incineration plant for the Osaka city government's Environmental Management Bureau for some 30 billion yen and wrote off the 300 million yen in ''local measure costs'' incurred as general expenditures.
The prosecutors last Thursday arrested Eiji Tashiro, a technical manager in the Osaka Environmental Management Bureau, and Susumu Oryu, president of Shinko Denki Kogyosho, on suspicion of bribery in December 1998.
An Environmental Impact Study ("EIS") has also been completed and submitted to the Environmental Management Bureau ("EMB").
Provision of a plan for resettlement/compensation for the affected families and small scale miners in the area to be submitted to Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) within 90 days upon issuance of the ECC.