The company has won TLMI's (Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute) Environmental Leadership Award and also the State of Illinois' Governor's Sustainability Award.
What does ELA stand for?
ELA stands for Environmental Leadership Award (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELA
We have 169 other meanings of ELA in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Logistics and Acquisition (Army)
- Englewood Leadership Academy (Englewood, CO)
- English Lacrosse Association
- English Language Academy
- English Language Acquisition (educational program)
- English Language Amendment
- English Language Arts
- English Literary Association
- Enterprise License Agreement
- Enterprise Licensing Agreement
- Epanastatikos Laikos Agonas (Greek: Revolutionary Popular Struggle)
- Equilibrium Line Altitude
- Equipment Leasing Association of America
- Equipment Loan Agreement
- Esclerosis Lateral Amiotrópica (Spanish: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Essential Learning Area (education)
- Establishment License Application
- Estado Libre Asociado
- Études de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Applied Linguistics Studies)
- European Association for Education Law and Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has won TLMI's Environmental Leadership Award and the State of Illinois' Governor's Sustainability Award.
Additionally, the company was awarded New Jersey's Environmental Leadership Award from Earth Share and was named a finalist in the Best Corporate Environmental Responsibility category in the American Business Awards.
The Co-operative Group, the UK's largest mutual retailer, received the Asda Environmental Leadership Award for its innovative approach to managing the environmental impacts of its business.
Camira Fabrics, which has a manufacturing base at Meltham and offices in Mirfield, received a major commendation at the 2009 Environmental Leadership Awards in London.
Now the Europe-leading success of the project has been recognised by the prestigious Business Commitment to the Environment (BCE) Environmental Leadership Awards.
There are two weeks left to enter the Business Commitment to the Environment Environmental Leadership Awards.
WASHINGTON -- Springs Industries received the second annual Christopher Reeve Environmental Leadership Award from Renew America, a national nonprofit organization promoting environmental excellence.