Bloomberg said the legislation is the product of collaboration between the Council, the Administration, and advocates such as New Partners for Community Revitalization and the New York City Environmental Justice Alliance.
What does EJA stand for?
EJA stands for Environmental Justice Alliance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EJA
We have 20 other meanings of EJA in our Acronym Attic
- Exajoule (10^18 Joules)
- Expansion Joint (general construction)
- Expendable Jammer
- External Jugular Vein
- Eddie Jordan 15 Formula 1 Chassis
- East Journal on Approximations
- Éditions Jeanne d'Arc (French online bookstore)
- Elder Justice Act
- Elite Jedi Academy (Star Wars)
- Equal Justice Alliance (Bethesda, MD)
- Ergonomic Job Analysis
- Espace Jeunes Adultes (French day hospital)
- European Juggling Association
- Estate Jewelers Association of America (San Francisco, CA)
- European Joint Airworthiness Authorities
- Electronic Jammer Against Bombs (Elisra Electronic Systems)
- Euro Jordanian Advanced Business Institute (Amman, Jordan)
- Environmental Justice Advisory Committee
- Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Composting Council GrassRoots Recycling Network Institute for Local Self-Reliance Global Alternatives to Incineration Alliance Regional New York City Environmental Justice Alliance (NY) California Resource Recycling Association (CA) North California Recycling Association (CA) Eco-Cycle (CO) Eureka Recycling (MN) Waukesha Environmental Action League (WI) Campaign Virginia (VA).
Prior to starting Green Worker Cooperatives, Omar Freilla was a program director for Sustainable South Bronx, and Transportation Justice Campaign Director for the NYC Environmental Justice Alliance.