A ruling from the Information Commissioner's Office stated it had breached the Environmental Information Regulations and said information should be revealed.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Environmental Information Regulations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Engineering Information Release (development standards)
- Engineering Information Report
- Engineering Information Request
- Engineering Investigative Report
- Entered Into Rest (headstone abbreviation)
- Entomological Inoculation Rate
- Environmental Impact Report
- Environmental Impact Review
- Equipment Identity Register (Inet)
- Equipment Improvement Recommendation
- Equipment Improvement Report
- Equipment Information Register (GSM)
- Equipment Interchange Receipt
- Equipment Interchange Report (trucking)
- Espace Inter-Ressources (French: Inter-Area Resources)
- Established Income Range
- Establishment Inspection Report (US FDA)
- Ethics Issues Report (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school has promised to provide the commissioner with timely responses to any future inquiries relating to the FOI Act or Environmental Information Regulations.
00 Hardcover Law and society KF4774 Cramer, who has taught in the telecommunications field and worked as a technical writer in the business software field, offers an in-depth analysis of the US Freedom of Information Act with a focus on lesser-known environmental information regulations that citizens can use to push for more transparency for government-controlled environmental information--and for more environmental protections.
lt;/li> <li> Review the CRU's compliance or otherwise with the UEA's policies and practices regarding requests under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations for the release of data.
The Environmental Information Regulations provide a means for developers to obtain information on planning applications.
uk/food Interested parties can then request, in writing, copies of the inspection reports under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations.
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 This statutory instrument was introduced in order to conform to a EU directive giving the public better access to environmental information.
Under the Environmental Information Regulations, people will also have more rights to information on pollution, genetic modification, food contamination and other related issues.