ISLAMABAD, June 04, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Ministry of Environment, in collaboration with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Royal Kingdom of Netherlands, is implementing a project on establishment of National Environmental Information Management System (NEIMS) at the national level.
What does EIMS stand for?
EIMS stands for Environmental Information Management System (US EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EIMS
We have 20 other meanings of EIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Information Management System (various organizations)
- Election Information Management System (California)
- Electron Impact Mass Spectrometry
- Electron Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
- Electronic Information Management System
- Electronic Integration Management System
- Emergency Information Management System (Australia)
- Employment Information in the Mathematical Sciences
- Enterprise and Infrastructure Management System (iTRACS)
- Enterprise Integration Messaging Specification (IBM SOA business data vocabulary semantic web integration specification)
- Equipment Integrity Management System
- Eudora Internet Mail Server
- European Innovation Monitoring System
- Evaluation-Engineering Installation Management System
- Equipment Inventory, Multiple Status & Utilization Reporting System
- European Institute of Maritime and Transport Law
- Echo Integration-Midwater Trawl
- Aer Lingus Limited, Ireland (ICAO code)
- Effective Input Noise (audio)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Welschap (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In regions where electric power is supplied by TEPCO and Tohoku EPCO, these real-time electric power monitoring systems will be further expanded, and cloud computing systems using Hitachi's "EcoAssist Enterprise", environmental information management system, will be put in place to increase the visibility of electric power usage at Hitachi Group entities in the regions, and to facilitate more efficient management of power consumption volumes.
This acquisition will broaden Haas TCM's offerings for Environmental Information Management Systems and introduce Chemical Management Services to the healthcare industry.
At a talk presented at the Environmental Information Management System Symposium in New Orleans, Dr.
He will be in charge leading and executing the sales and marketing organization for Locus's fast-growing, web-based environmental information management system, LocusFocus.
For companies focused on achieving ISO 14000 goals or measuring performance based on sustainability and "best practices", the Actio chemical management solution forms a comprehensive environmental information management system that enables cost effective analysis and management of the issues contributing to the triple bottom line.
Business Editors/Environment Writers/High-Tech Writers SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 2004 Locus Technologies (Locus), a leading provider of web-based environmental information management systems, today announced that their new version of the LocusFocus(SM) portal, scheduled for release in the summer 2004, will help public companies comply with the corporate governance requirements in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act that Congress passed into law in 2002.
14, 2004 System to Help SLAC Uphold a Commitment to Environmental Stewardship Locus Technologies (Locus), a global leader in environmental information management, today announced that Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) selected its web-based Environmental Information Management System (EIM(TM)) and LocusFocus(SM) environmental portal for management of important environmental data and information at their 430-acre Stanford campus located in Menlo Park, California.