Plans are in place to solve the problem with the creation of an Environmental Information Centre next to the Salt Lake," environmental officer at Larnaca municipality, Costas Kokkinos said.
What does EIC stand for?
EIC stands for Environmental Information Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIC
We have 239 other meanings of EIC in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Integration Congress (Business News Americas)
- Engineer in Charge
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering Institute of Canada
- Engineering Item Code
- Enterprise Integration Council
- Enterprise Interaction Center (Interactive Intelligence)
- Enterprise Interoperability Centre (EU)
- Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
- Environmental Industries Commission
- Environmental Information Cooperative
- Environmental Issues Committee (various organizations)
- Environmentally Indifferent Computing
- Epidermal Inclusion Cyst
- Equatorial Intermediate Current
- Equipment Identification Code
- Equipment Identifier Center (SS7 SCCP)
- Equipment Installation Contractor
- Equipment Installers Code
- Equitable of Iowa Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Apr 30 (ONA) --- Sultanate represented by the Environment and Climate Affairs Ministry has signed recently an action plan agreement with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) on establishing an Environmental Information Centre in Al Qurum.
Our recommendations are generally accepted and we also raise awareness at schools and also have an Environmental Information Centre near Luderitz, which is in the process of being upgraded and should re-open later this year," said Wiesel.
ISBN: 0-6320-5521-9, $37 The Effect of Environmental Pollution on Human Health in the Baltic States: Assessment and Regional Differences Ott Roots Tallinn, Estonia: Estonian Environmental Information Centre, 1999, 120 pp.
The building technique - first used 10,000 years ago - is being used to construct an Environmental Information Centre at Machynlleth.
H Power's cogeneration fuel cell system was delivered to the Environmental Information Centre in Hammarby Sjostad Stockholm, Sweden, as a demonstration of a sustainable energy system that provides both electricity and heat.
New green centre opens THE ENVIRONMENTAL Information Centre in the village of Episkopi some 12km from Paphos opened its doors for the first time yesterday.
Muscat, April 20 (ONA)- Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA)'s delegation , who is visiting the Sultanate today discussed the cooperation fields with officials at the Environment and Climate Affairs Ministry regarding the technical support for the establishment of the Environmental Information Centre in Qurum.