Outback staffs 75 employs working from Perth, Brisbane and Kalgoorlie and offers various environmental advisory services across the life cycle of mining and energy related projects, including environmental impact reviews and approvals, environmental management and compliance audits, cleaner production and mine closures and rehabilitation.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Environmental Impact Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Input Ratio
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Engineering Information Release (development standards)
- Engineering Information Report
- Engineering Information Request
- Engineering Investigative Report
- Entered Into Rest (headstone abbreviation)
- Entomological Inoculation Rate
- Environmental Impact Report
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Equipment Identity Register (Inet)
- Equipment Improvement Recommendation
- Equipment Improvement Report
- Equipment Information Register (GSM)
- Equipment Interchange Receipt
- Equipment Interchange Report (trucking)
- Espace Inter-Ressources (French: Inter-Area Resources)
- Established Income Range
- Establishment Inspection Report (US FDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vietnam has demanded that Laos halt construction on the Xayaburi dam, pending the completion of an environmental impact review agreed upon by the MRC in December 2011.
Mountain Province", the "Company")(TSX: MPV, NYSE MKT: MDM) is pleased to announce that the Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board closed the public record for the Gahcho Kue environmental impact review on January 3, 2013.
He said requiring more in-depth studies and development of a further mitigation plan, as part of an environmental impact review, would have given residents more assurance that the project will not harm the environment.
Each solar project undergoes strict environmental impact reviews by local, state, and federal agencies before it is approved.
An environmental impact review would be prepared and local residents would be invited to provide comment before any port is picked, she said.
According to the paper, the environmental impact reviews were conducted by 75 companies or institutions, among which 30 were found to be violating related regulations.
The IETL funds will be distributed on a "first-come, first-served" basis unless an environmental impact review is required.