One, called the Environmental Impact Quotient, was developed by scientists at Cornell University.
What does EIQ stand for?
EIQ stands for Environmental Impact Quotient
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIQ
We have 10 other meanings of EIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Exercise Integrated Process Team (US DoD)
- European Intellectual Property Teachers' Network (UK)
- Enhanced Inactivated Polio Vaccine
- Exercise-Induced Premature Ventricular Complexes
- Eastern Indiana Pro Wrestling
- Emission Inventory Questionnaire
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient
- Employer Integrative Quotient (Human Resources Management)
- End Item Quantity
- Energy International Quarterly (publication)
- Equipment Installation Qualification
- Escuela de Ingeniería Química (Spanish: School of Chemical Engineering)
- Excellence Ireland Quality Association
- Environmental Intelligence Quotient Scheme (Philippines)
- European Improvement Quality System (Italian wine industry)
- East Indian Railway (est. 1845; Indian Railways)
- Échantillon Interrégimes de Retraités (French: Cross-Sample of Retirees)
- École Industrielle de Rouen (French: Rouen Industrial School)
- Effective Interest Rate
- Eidgenossisches Institut fur Reaktorforschung (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highly toxic class of pesticide use reduction was much higher (54 percent), which resulted in lowering the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ), more than 49.