Head of the regency's Environmental Impact Management Agency (Bapedalda), Victoria Kana Hebi, said some of the eruptions had created cones of mud with a diameter of between three and four meters wide, raising fears they could pose a threat to people's health and surrounding environment.
What does EIMA stand for?
EIMA stands for Environmental Impact Management Agency (Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIMA
We have 8 other meanings of EIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Événement Indésirable Médicamenteux (French: Adverse Drug Event)
- Events in Motion (various locations)
- Excellence in Management (self-storage management; California)
- Exercise Is Medicine
- External Interface Manager
- East Indian Music Academy (New York)
- Egyptian Investment Management Association (est. 2000; Egypt)
- EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System) Industry Members Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Emirates International Maritime Academy (Dubai, UAE)
- Enterprise Information & Mission Assurance (US DoD)
- Excellence in Interactive Marketing Awards
- Education Information Management Advisory Consortium
- Electrical Interlocking Mounting Bracket
- Electronics Installation & Maintenance Book
- Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology (Moscow, Russia)
- Executive International Master of Business Administration (academics)
- Egyptian International Medical Center (Cairo, Egypt)
- Electronic Imaging and Media Communications (University of Bradford department)
- Energy Infrastructure Merger Corporation (Marshall Islands)
- Evergreen Investment Management Company (Wells Fargo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data at the Riau branch of the Environmental Impact Management Agency said the index reached 978 on July 27, and was 568 on Monday and 368 on Tuesday, showing "extremely dangerous" air quality.
will work directly for the Environmental Impact Management Agency (BAPEDAL), which serves as the implementation and enforcement unit of the Ministry of Environment.