6) CHANGING ROLES AND MISSIONS Prior to 1985, the tendency was to assign environmental engineers to scientific/technical organizations within the AMEDD, such as the US Army Environmental Hygiene Agency or the 10th Medical Laboratory.
What does EHA stand for?
EHA stands for Environmental Hygiene Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EHA
We have 98 other meanings of EHA in our Acronym Attic
- Electrohydrostatic Actuator
- Electromagnetic Horn Antenna
- Emmanuel Hospital Association
- Empty Homes Agency
- Endurance Humanitarian Aid (UK)
- English Hockey Association
- Enhanced Harmogram Analysis
- Entente de Haute Alsace (French sports club)
- Enterprise-Hub Architecture
- Environmental Hero Award (NOAA)
- European Hematology Association
- European Hypersonics Association
- Event History Analysis
- Evil Hurricane Angels (gaming clan)
- Expect Higher Altitude
- Education of the Handicapped Act - Part B
- Edmonton Homebuilt Aircraft Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- English Harbour Arts Association (Canada)
- Enzymatically Hydrolyzable Amino Acid
- Estimates of High Avidity Antibodies (virology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Environmental Hygiene Agency as eyesafe for military use.
Army Environmental Hygiene Agency (1991), Inhalation Risk From Incinerator Combustion Products-Johnston Atoll Chemical Agent Disposal System, Health Risk Assessment Number 42-21-MQ49-92, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.