SIRIM and UK NAB also awarded Fairchild Penang with ISO 14001 certification for excellence in environmental health and safety standards, a first for an American multinational company in Malaysia.
What does EHSS stand for?
EHSS stands for Environmental Health and Safety Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHSS
We have 38 other meanings of EHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Health Sciences Research Center
- Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project (US DHHS)
- Environmental Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements
- Eatons Hill State School (Queensland, Australia)
- Electronic Harbor Security System (US DoD)
- Enterprise for High School Students
- Environment, Health, Safety, Security
- Environmental Health and Safety Services
- Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (job title)
- Extra High Strength Steel
- Eastern Health and Social Services Board (UK)
- Eastern Health and Social Services Council (UK)
- Essex Historical Society and Shipbuilding Museum (Essex, Massachusetts)
- Enhanced Hepatitis Strain Surveillance System (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Enhanced Homestation Training (US DoD)
- Environmental, Health and Safety Technology (various locations)
- Environmental, Health, Safety, and Transportation (regulatory standards)
- Electrohydraulic Servovalve
- Evropský hospodárský a sociální výbor
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 27, 1999-- Semiconductor Industry Leader Praised for Advancing Environmental Health and Safety Standards Papken Der Torossian, chairman and CEO of Silicon Valley Group (Nasdaq:SVGI), recently received the 1999 Environmental Leadership Award for his commitment to industry environmental health and safety issues.