org The Environmental Health Research Foundation created this Web site to provide comprehensive information about biomonitoring used for measuring and assessing human exposure to natural and synthetic chemicals.
What does EHRF stand for?
EHRF stands for Environmental Health Research Foundation (Chantilly, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRF
We have 5 other meanings of EHRF in our Acronym Attic
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- European Human Rights Centre
- Ethiopian Human Rights Council (est. 1991)
- Education for Human Rights and Democracy (UNESCO)
- Education Human Resource Development (college course)
- Employment & Human Resources Development
- Employment and Human Resource Development Operational Programme (Ireland)
- Extreme High Risk Entertainment System (music quartet)
- Embryo-Derived Histamine Releasing Factor
- Emergency Housing Repair Fund (New Jersey)
- Equine Health Research Fund
- European Human Resource Forum
- European Human Rights Foundation (Netherlands)
- Elephant Husbandry Resource Guide (International Elephant Foundation)
- Equality and Human Rights Group (UK)
- European Hedgehog Research Group
- European Humus Research Group (est. 2003)
- Eydon Historical Research Group (est. 1996; Eadon, England, UK)
- Education and Health Resources International
- Electronic Human Resources Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heinze Environmental Health Research Foundation Manassas, Virginia E-mail: jheinze@ehrf.
Heinze is the Executive Director of the Environmental Health Research Foundation (EHRF), which provides the Biomonitoring Info website.