Department of Health and Human Services, whose mission is to prevent or mitigate adverse human health effects resulting from exposure to hazardous substances in the environment, developed the Environmental Health Nursing Initiative.
What does EHNI stand for?
EHNI stands for Environmental Health Nursing Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Heart Network
- European Heritage Network
- Everyone Has Needs
- East Hill Neighborhood Association (Pensacola, FL)
- Euskal Herriko Naziotasun Aitormenari (Basque citizenship cards)
- Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- East Hollywood Neighborhood Council
- Environmental Health Needs Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- Euskal Herriko Nekazarien Elkartasuna (Basque: Solidarity of Agricultural Workers of the Basque Country)
- Empty Handed NJ (band)
- Emergency Health and Nutrition Program (Save the Children Alliance; Ethiopia)
- Environment, Health and Natural Resources
- Ethiopian Health and Nutrition Research Institute
- Extreme Happy Netflow Tool
- Anti-Epizootic Haematopoietic Necrosis Virus (immunology)
- English Harbour New Ventures (online gaming organization)
- English Harbour New Ventures Inc.
- Extremely High Net Worth Individuals (economics)
- Eclectic Homeschool Online