The co-branding agreement calls for the appointment of a new multi-agency advisory board charged with defining and driving the development of EnvisionConnect, Decade Software Company's environmental health management, permitting, and inspection software.
What does EHM stand for?
EHM stands for Environmental Health Management (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHM
We have 56 other meanings of EHM in our Acronym Attic
- Earthquake Hazard Mitigation (US NSF)
- Eastside Hockey Manager (video game)
- Economic Hit Man
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Electronic Home Monitoring (various states)
- Eleventh Hour Messengers (band)
- Enersource Hydro Mississauga (Canada)
- Engine Health Management (aviation)
- Enhanced History Manager (browser extension)
- Enseignement Hôtelier Méditerranéen (French: Mediterranean Hoteliers Education)
- Equipment Hydraulic Module
- Eucharistic Healers of Mary (religious order)
- Even-Harmonic Mixer
- Everyone Hates Me
- Exception Handling Mechanism
- Executive Healthcare Management (magazine)
- Exercise-Hypogonadal Male
- Extreme Home Makeover (TV show)
- European Harbour Masters' Association (International Harbour Masters' Association)
- European Healthcare Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's clear to me after pondering this issue for some time that those of us in environmental health management need to do more to help bridge that gap between environmental health practitioners who are unionized and NEHA, our national professional organization.
The Regional Experience An international symposium on the development of indicators for integrated environmental health management, as a prior activity to the VI Brazilian Congress of Epidemiology, took place in Recife, Brazil, on 17-18 June 2004.
Eddy received her Master of Science from West Virginia University in Occupational Safety and Environmental Health Management and her Bachelor of Science from West Virginia University in Business Administration.
The rise in popularity of assisted-living facilities is not only creating laboratories for environmental health management but also opening up a whole new avenue for delivering chronic health management services in non-institutional settings.
An industrial and environmental health management major at Ferris State University, she is due to graduate in the summer of 2003.
It has major implications for education and training, and the strategy itself suggests that there might be significant gaps between the skill base provided by university and other courses and that required for future environmental health management.
The National Environmental Health Forum was convened in response to the concern of governments and other stakeholders that Australia's ability to predict and manage environmental health threats was impeded by the fragmentation of environmental health management across three levels of government (commonwealth, state or territory, and local government) and a focus on prescriptive regulation and law.