Over the past several years I have presented to a large variety of environmental health groups around the country.
What does EHG stand for?
EHG stands for Environmental Health Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHG
We have 13 other meanings of EHG in our Acronym Attic
- East Haddam Free Public Library (Moodus, CT)
- Extremely High Frequency Radio
- Enterprise Housing Financial Services (Enterprise Foundation; Columbia, MD)
- Eco-Habitat-Groupé (French environmental group)
- École Hôtelière de Genève (French: Hotel School of Geneva; Switzerland)
- EDI Health Group, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Edmonton Homebrewers' Guild (Canada)
- Electrically Heated Glass
- Electro Hydraulic Governor (steam turbines)
- Emaar Healthcare Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Extra High Grade
- Eye Hate God (band)
- Elsinore Hang Gliding Association (Temecula, CA)
- European Hung Gar Association
- Euskal Herriko Gay Askapenerako Mugimendua (gay rights group; Spain)
- East Herts Geology Club (UK)
- East Herts Golf Club (Buntingford, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Empty Hard Gelatin Capsule
- Euglycemic-Hyperinsulinemic Glucose Clamp
- European Human Genetics Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Work Group for Safe Markets, a coalition of environmental health groups including Clean and Healthy New York, Center for Health Environment & Justice, Fund, Natural Resources Defense Council, and others, responded to the announcement by demanding a phase out of BPA from other products that expose people to the toxic chemical.
Dr Parvez Haris, head of the university's Biomedical and Environmental Health group, carried out tests on the tablets.
Many of these structures do not meet California building code requirements for minimum ventilation rates, and concerns over indoor environmental quality in schools have been raised by environmental health groups, government agencies, and school administrators as the reliance on portable classrooms increases.
Besides his service to NEHA, Keith has been very involved in other environmental health groups.
Eastern CALL-IN 800-862-9098, 1-785-424-1051 Passcode "Raben" The Learning and Developmental Disabilities Initiative (LDDI) is a national project fostering collaboration among learning and developmental disability organizations, researchers, health professionals and environmental health groups to address concerns about the impact environmental pollutants may have on healthy brain development.
OTCBB:ISOL) announced the installation of its document imaging and management system at the Minnesota Department of Health Environmental Health Group.