These principles were reaffirmed in April 1997 in an Executive Order on Children's Environmental Health and Safety requiring all agencies of the U.
What does EHAS stand for?
EHAS stands for Environmental Health And Safety
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHAS
We have 2 other meanings of EHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Environment and Health Action Plan
- Ethical Hackers Against Pedophelia
- European History Advanced Placement (education)
- Extremely Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Emergency Housing and Assistance Program Capital Development (Canada)
- Environmental Health Action Plan for Europe (World Health Organization)
- Elektronische Health Assessment Questionnaire (German: Electronic Health Assessment Questionnaire)
- Enhanced Hybrid Automated Reliability Predictor
- Emergency Heart Attack Response Team
- Edinburgh Housing Advice Strategy (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Environmental Health Assessment Services (various locations)
- Equifax Healthcare Administrative Services (Atlanta, GA)
- Everybody Has a Story
- Environmental Health Advanced Systems Laboratory (Colorado State University)
- East Harlem Abyssinian Triangle (Harlem, NY)
- Environmental Health Assessment Team (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Awareness Team
- Eastern Health Board (Ireland)
- Eidgenössisches Hochschulinstitut für Berufsbildung (German: Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education)
- Electronic Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
This scientific study motivated Clinton's executive order as well as a Presidential task force to help implement it, ultimately resulting in a National Asthma Prevention and Control Plan, a federal strategy to eliminate lead poisoning, a national network to research and register childhood cancers, and a public database of research on children's environmental health and safety.
While officials had hoped to reopen Palisades High School by Monday, asbestos contamination at the campus will keep the school closed until it can be certified as safe, said Bill Panos, director of the LAUSD Environmental Health and Safety Branch.
Hagemeyer Environmental Health and Safety is a division of Hagemeyer (NV), one of the world's largest distributors of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) operating in 26 countries worldwide.
In Suzhou [a new plant in China], for example, we are implementing the same environmental health and safety management systems and programs we have in our other plants worldwide.
This ongoing effort by our manufacturing sites has made Fairchild a world and community leader in the implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) management systems.
There are too many holes in the children's environmental health and safety net.
AMD established a set of aggressive internal standards governing our worldwide environmental, health and safety practices well before the introduction of certifications such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001," said Rich Weigand, AMD director of Environmental Health and Safety.