Data from the 450-patient study, conducted in a controlled environmental exposure unit (EEU), were presented at the 2007 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Annual Meeting in San Diego, California.
What does EEU stand for?
EEU stands for Environmental Exposure Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EEU
We have 11 other meanings of EEU in our Acronym Attic
- East Earth Trade Winds (Chinese herb supplier)
- Eastern European Union
- Eglise Evangélique d'Uccle (French: Evangelical Church in Uccle; Uccle, Belgium)
- Electrical Engineering Unlimited (South Africa)
- Electrical Equipment Upgrading (Georgia)
- Electronic Equipment Unit (FBX-T radar)
- Empower European Universities (Netherlands)
- Energy Efficiency Utility
- Engineering Evaluation Unit
- Environmental Evaluation Unit (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Esperanza Entertainment Unit (Esperanza High School; Spain)
- Eurasian Economic Union
- Europa Esperanto Unio
- European Economic Union
- European Esperanto-Union
- Experiment Environmental Unit
- Experimental Education Unit (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Extravehicular Excursion Unit
- Eclaireuses et Eclaireurs Unionistes de France (French)
- Enhanced End Use Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pfizer Announces Study Results Showing That Zyrtec(R) Provides Greater Symptom Relief Than Allegra(R) for Allergy Sufferers Exposed to Ragweed Pollen in an Environmental Exposure Unit Zyrtec Patients Report Better Symptom Relief Than Allegra Patients 5-12 Hours After Taking Medication BOSTON, Mass.
These results are consistent with the findings of a similar environmental exposure unit (EEU) study published earlier this year in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings that showed 33 percent greater symptom relief for Zyrtec patients compared with Allegra patients at 21-24 hours after dosing.