Therefore, the particles do not agglomerate any more and there is no extra cost," Eng Esmae'il Darezereshki, a member of the Scientific Board of Energy and Environmental Engineering Research Centre of Bahonar University in Kerman, said in an interview with the news service of Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council's website.
What does EERC stand for?
EERC stands for Environmental Engineering Research Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EERC
We have 36 other meanings of EERC in our Acronym Attic
- East of England Rural Affairs Forum (Cambridge, UK)
- Entreprise d'Entretien Restauration du Bâtiment (French: Company Maintenance Building Restoration)
- Escola de Equitação Ricardo Bonide (Portuguese: Ricardo Bonide Riding School; Brazil)
- Évaluation Environnementale Régionale de Beaufort (French: Beaufort Regional Environmental Assessment; Canada)
- Employment Equality Religion or Belief Regulations (UK)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Center (UC Berkeley, California)
- Economics Education and Research Consortium
- Educational Enrichment for Romanian Children (Massachusetts)
- Energy & Environmental Research Center (University of North Dakota)
- Energy, Environment and Resources Center (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Épuration Extra-Rénale Continue (French: Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
- Estonian Environmental Research Centre
- Ethanol Emergency Response Coalition
- European Endurance & Racing Club (UK)
- Empresa Electrica Regional Centro Sur
- Ecological Exposure Research Division (US EPA)
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram (databases)
- Erosion and Extraesophageal Reflux Disease
- Extra-Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Electronic Emitter Registry Database (DIA)