Under the AI guidelines, significant emphasis is focused on wildlife habitat, water quality, water conservation, energy efficiency, waste management and environmental education outreach programs.
What does EEOP stand for?
EEOP stands for Environmental Education Outreach Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEOP
We have 7 other meanings of EEOP in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law (Japan)
- Electronic Enhancement of Memory (brain implants)
- Ether Extractable Organic Matter
- Equal Employment Opportunity Network (Australia)
- Employment Opportunity Network of Australia
- Equal Employment Opportunity Office
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer
- Emergency Evacuation Operations Plan (University of Washington)
- Equal Education Opportunity Plan (various locations)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (US DOJ)
- East Everglades Orchid Society
- Environmental, Earth and Ocean Sciences (University of Massachusetts Boston)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Staff (US DOJ)
- European Earth Observation System (Institute for Remote Sensing Application; Ispra, Italy)
- Environmental Education and Outreach Team
- Expansion of Employment Opportunities for Women (Asia)
- Early Education Partnership (various locations)
- Early Entrance Program (University of Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These tips have been developed by the Environmental Defenders program, the County of Los Angeles' ongoing elementary school environmental education outreach program.
As part of the partnership promotion, recycling tips and characters from the County's "Environmental Defenders" elementary school environmental education outreach program will be printed on approximately 3,000,000 Albertson's plastic grocery bags, then distributed in all southland stores during April 2002.