2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Environmental Protection invites schools, colleges and universities, county conservation districts, non-profit organizations, municipalities and businesses to apply for its annual Environmental Education Grant to develop environmental education programs and projects.
What does EEDU stand for?
EEDU stands for Environmental Education (college course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEDU
- Emergency Department Error Detection System (medical error detection)
- End to End Data System
- Entraide et Echanges de Services (French: Mutual Exchanges and Services)
- Equal Employment Data System (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs; US DOL)
- Early Entry Deployment Support Kit
- Early Entry Deployment Support System
- Eastern European Daylight Time (time zone)
- Église Évangélique du Témiscaningue (Canadian Evangelical church)
- Ethanol-Eluted Delta-Toxin
- Executive Entrepreneurship Development Training (Africa Leadership Forum)
- Everonn Education Ltd. (India)
- Epizootic Epitheliotropic Disease Virus
- Greek Committee for International Detente and Peace
- Conference on E-Technology, E-Commerce, and E-Service (IEEE International Conference)
- Earth and Environmental Engineering
- Eastern Economic Edition (Indian publications of printed US materials)
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Eastern Equine Encephalomyelitis
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Work, Easy to Play (ASUS netbooks)
- Economic Exchange Event
Samples in periodicals archive:
explores the apparent mismatch between traditional liberal education goals, such as promoting autonomy, and the ways in which environmental education has sometimes emphasized the adoption of specific beliefs and behaviors.
Bruce Woodley and Dobe Newton, 1987) In celebration of the 6th World Environmental Education Congress, this Special Issue (SI) of the Australian Journal of Environmental Education (AJEE) is dedicated to the "ness" of Environmental Education.
com Does environmental education figure prominently in classrooms these days?
If you wonder what environmental education is all about, you are not alone.
Earthwatch Institute to support environmental education and scientific research.
Byline: -- Daily News PALMDALE -- Three representatives of the Mojave Environmental Education Consortium will talk about student environmental education at the Antelope Valley Board of Trade luncheon.
The workshop introduced teachers to AMERICAN FORESTS' Geographic Information Systems environmental education program, which gives students real-world learning experience and teachers an innovative, well-organized curriculum for teaching science, math, and GIS.