These include a Retail Energy Cost Adjustment, Environmental Cost Recovery Rider and Transmission Delivery Charge.
What does ECRR stand for?
ECRR stands for Environmental Cost Recovery Rider
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECRR
We have 12 other meanings of ECRR in our Acronym Attic
- European Collaborative Research Projects
- Évaluation de la Complexité et des Risques des Projets (French: Tool for Assessing the Risk and Complexity of Projects; Treasury Board Secretariat of Canada)
- Exceptional Circumstances Relief Payment
- Entente Cycliste Raismes Petite-Foret (French cycling club)
- Early Childhood Research Quarterly
- Eastern Coal Regional Roundtable
- Edinburgh Centre for Rural Research
- Education Counseling and Risk Reduction
- Energy-Corrected Rigid-Rotor Approximation
- Engineer Change Request and Record
- European Centre for River Restoration
- European Committee on Radiation Risk
- European Congress on Research in Rehabilitation
- Every Child Ready to Read (library initiative)
- East Central Regional Rail Trail (Florida)
- European Committee of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists
- East Coast Radar System
- Eastern Charlotte Regional School (St. George, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Eastern Cooperative Recreation School (est. 1940; Canada)
- Economic & Contingency Reserve Stock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Missouri does not permit cost recovery for construction work in progress (CWIP) and to date has not implemented an environmental cost recovery rider.
In a separate decision, the District of Columbia authorized an Environmental Cost Recovery Rider under which PEPCO will be allowed to recover $55 million of previously incurred demand side management costs.