Preparing environmental compliance reports including, but not limited to, Tier II,
What does ECR stand for?
ECR stands for Environmental Compliance Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECR
We have 244 other meanings of ECR in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Certification Request
- Engineering Change Request/Report
- Engineering Change Status Report
- Enhanced Call Routing
- Enhanced Carrier Route (USPS)
- Entente Cycliste Renanaise (French cycling club)
- Enterprise Change Request (engineering analysis)
- Entreprise de Construction de Rosières (French construction company)
- Entreprises Carnutes Réunies (French civil engineering company)
- Environmental Compliance & Restoration
- Epoxy Coated Rebar (also seen as E)
- Equipment Certification Request
- Equipment Custody Record
- Error Cause Removal
- Error Containment Region
- Error Correction Radius
- Espace Chorégraphique Rochefortais (French dance school)
- Essonne Construction Rénovation (French construction and renovation company)
- Estimated Cost Replacement
- Ethique et Culture Religieuse (French: Ethics and Religious Culture; Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Total Parts Plus' Compliance Management Module (CMM) is a web-based tool which empowers OEM's to produce and present their customers with completed environmental compliance reports on their products.
It aimed to raise awareness about the legislation and equip industries to prepare and respond to environmental compliance reports, combat pollution and reduce its control costs.
CHEMTOX is the industry's most comprehensive system for managing chemicals, monitoring employee health and safety and preparing environmental compliance reports.