22 (82% will be performed by local businesses) Contract award date: February 27, 2013 Contractor awarded DUNS: 601293962 Contractor name : ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMICAL CORPORATION Contractor address : 1240 Bay Shore Highway Burlingame, California 94010-1805 Agency : Department Of The Army 10 South Howard Street Baltimore, Maryland 21203 United States Place Of Performance: Us Army Corps Of Engineers, New York District Recovery Field Office 14-34 110Th Street Queens, New York 11356 United States Primary Point Of Contact.
What does ECC stand for?
ECC stands for Environmental Chemical Corporation (Burlingame, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECC
We have 721 other meanings of ECC in our Acronym Attic
- English Cotton Count
- Enhanced Call Completion (ITS)
- Enhanced Command Console (Raytheon)
- Ensayos Clinicos Controlados (Spanish: Controled Clinical Trials)
- Ensemble Choral de la Côte (French: Choral Ensemble of the Coast; Switzerland)
- Enter Cable Change
- Enterprise Command Center (Dell)
- Enterprise Computing Center (Internal Revenue Service)
- Enterprise Core Component
- Entrainements aux Compétences Cliniques (French: Trainings for Clinical Skills; Switzerland)
- Environmental Compliance Certificate
- Environmental Compliance Certificate (legal term, Philippines)
- Environmental Consultants Contractors
- Episcopal Church Center
- Équipements Carrosserie Climatisation (French: Body Conditioning Equipment)
- Equipment Category Code
- Equipment Compartment Conditioning
- Equity Chorus Call
- Equity Cost of Capital
- Erie Community College (Buffalo, NY, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Versar, and major team partners Environmental Chemical Corporation, Inc.
of Fort Worth, Texas, protests the issuance of a task order to Environmental Chemical Corporation (ECC), of Burlingame, California, by the Corps of Engineers under request for proposals (RFP) No.
Of Engineers, Environmental Chemical Corporation and ICI Americas Inc.
EMC Corporation, Environmental Chemical Corporation (ECC), Fiserv, GModelo, J2 Engineering, MEP Engineering, Marsh USA, Inc.
The master developer of the Federal City complex is HRI/ECC, LLC, a joint venture between privately held HRI Properties (HRI) and Environmental Chemical Corporation (ECC) specifically created for the development of Federal City.
Army Environmental Command awarded a $498,000 performance-based task order to Environmental Chemical Corporation, Burlingame, Calif.
295 million performance-based task order to Environmental Chemical Corporation, Burlingame, Calif.