Bartlein, who is part of the UO Environmental Change Research Group and who teaches courses on environmental change, expects a slowdown in the gulf stream rather than a complete halt.
What does ECRG stand for?
ECRG stands for Environmental Change Research Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECRG
We have 6 other meanings of ECRG in our Acronym Attic
- Entente Cycliste Rance Frémur (French cycling club)
- Études Conceptions Réalisations Fluides (French: Study Designs Achievements Fluids)
- European Cinema Research Forum (est. 2000)
- Ellis County Rural Fire Department (Kansas)
- Ecology and Conservation Research Group (Open University; UK)
- Economic Research Guardian (semi-annual journal; Romania)
- Electronic Combat Range Group
- Emerald City Roller Girls (Lane County, OR)
- Enhanced Compressed Raster Graphic (standard)
- Entertainment Computing Research Group (various universities)
- Esophageal Cancer Related Gene (cancer research)
- Early Career Researcher Grant Scheme (Australia)
- East Central Regional Hospital (Georgia)
- Économie Construction Réhabilitation Habitat (French: Habitat Rehabilitation Construction Economics)
- Eddy Current Rotating Headstock (dynamometer)
- Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
- Elizabethan Classics Robe Hook
- Eastern Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
- European Community Respiratory Health Survey
- Economic Cycle Research Institute