Among the 41 topics are the microstructures and properties of three-phase carbon and ceramic matrix composites, the effect of heat treatment on thermal conductivity in silicon nitride ceramics, strengthening mechanisms of high-strength reaction-sintered silicon carbide, sintering silicon carbide ceramics with the co-addition of gadrinium oxide and silica and their mechanical properties, environmental barrier coatings for silicon nitride, and microelectronics package design using experimentally validated modeling and simulation.
What does EBC stand for?
EBC stands for Environmental Barrier Coating
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBC
We have 248 other meanings of EBC in our Acronym Attic
- Energy in Buildings and Communities (formerly known as Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems; International Energy Agency)
- English Benedictine Congregation (religious organization)
- English for Business Communications
- Enhanced Bearer Capability
- Enroute Battle Command
- Entertainers Basketball Classic
- Entrepreneur Business Centre (various locations)
- Entreprise de Bâtiment Cojean (French building company)
- Entreprises Bon Conseil (French: Good Business Counsel; Canada)
- Entretien Bâtiment Charente (France)
- Environmental Biosafety Committee (US EPA)
- Environmental Business Council (Boston, MA)
- Environnement Bois Construction (French: Wood Construction Environment)
- Épernay Badminton Club (Épernay, France)
- Equal Bandwidth Channel
- Equipotential Bonding Conductor
- Equitable Banking Corporation (Philippines)
- Equity-Based Compensation (finance)
- Equivalent Boron Content
- Ermont Badminton Club (Ermont, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fuel cells, ceramic armor, nanotechnology, and thermal and environmental barrier coatings are some of the topics to be covered in the first year.
Featured topics for upcoming issues include fuel cells, nanotechnology, ceramic armor, thermal and environmental barrier coatings, functional materials, composites, biomaterials and green manufacturing.