The state environmental affairs office and the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority announced they will allow public access along the grassy tops of the historic Wachusett, Sudbury, Cochituate and Weston aqueducts.
What does EAO stand for?
EAO stands for Environmental Affairs Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAO
We have 45 other meanings of EAO in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Administrative Order
- Emergency Area Office
- Employee Assistance Office
- Engineering Audit Officer (New York)
- Enseignant Agréé de l'Ontario (French: Teacher Approved Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Enseignement Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer Assisted Learning)
- Enseñanza Asistida Por Ordenador
- Enterprise Add-On
- Entity Access Object (databases)
- Entretiens Annuels d'Ophtalmologie (French: Annual Ophthalmology Meetings)
- Environmental Assessment Office
- Environmental Assistance Office (EU)
- Equatorial Annual Oscillation
- Equipment Accountability Office (US Air Force)
- European Audiovisual Observatory (est. 1992; various locations)
- Executive Agent Office
- External Abdominal Oblique (muscle)
- External Affairs Office
- East Anglia Orienteering Association (UK)
- Ethiopian Association of Organic Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Anna Hassapi THE MINISTRY of Defence and the National Guard General Secretariat (YEEF) yesterday announced that an environmental affairs office would be set up at YEEF to act as a link between the Ministry and the National Guard, as well as to promote environmental policies.
More typical is the rather blunt assessment of Scott Stewart from Procter and Gamble's corporate environmental affairs office.
The Energy and Environmental Affairs office said it is one of only two facilities available to Massachusetts livestock operations, and rebuilding it would help small to mid-sized livestock producers capitalize on the demand for locally produced meat.