Announcing the Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan, Stage VII Tokyo, Apr 11, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu today announced the Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan, Stage VII, which sets new environmental goals for fiscal 2013 through fiscal 2015 (April 1, 2013 u March 31, 2016).
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Environmental Action Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)
- Enterprise Analytical Portal
- Enterprise Application Platform (software)
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Environment Action Programme (EU)
- Environmental Audit Program (various organizations)
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Personnel (French: Personal Learning Environment; educational software)
- EOSDIS Advisory Panel
- Equalities Action Plan (UK)
- Équipe d'Animation Paroissiale (French: Parish Leadership Team)
- Equity Acceleration Program (mortgages)
- Escuela Agricola Panamericana (Honduras)
- Estate Agency Personnel (UK)
- Euregional Prize for Architecture (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmentally, Sysmex is committed to activities aimed at effective use of resources (including water resources) and waste reduction--all of which are part of Sysmex Corporation's global-wide environmental action plan called Svainex Eco-Vision 2020.
The works form part of a larger council project to create a Rossmore Environmental Action Plan - completed with the help of residents.
Mr Granite said the company plans to launch a 30-point environmental action plan in June.
PAGAP is part of the Benin National Environmental Action Plan, which was adopted in 1993 and revised in 2001, and of the National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (2002), both of which identify sustainable biodiversity conservation and use as national priorities.
The report is an update on progress toward the goals and targets set in the company's Environmental Action Plan.
Cavendish Farms, a major Canadian producer of frozen potato products, is now producing something else: bio-gas, a vital new element in its environmental action plan, and a first for the potato industry in North America.
It is already implementing an environmental action plan to reduce energy consumption by 30%, and a wood-burning biomass boiler has been installed at the company's new warehouse at Middlesbrough's Britannia Business Park.