based company focused on solutions in the outside plant environment for Europe, Africa and the Middle East markets, with a special emphasis on unbundling and the rollout of DSL services.
What does EfE stand for?
EfE stands for Environment for Europe (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EfE
We have 45 other meanings of EfE in our Acronym Attic
- Early Field Experience (various organizations)
- Early Fuel Evaporation (Automotive Emission Control)
- École Française d'Equitation (French: French Riding School)
- École Française d'Escalade (French rock climbing school)
- Edition Formation Enterprise
- Einstein Field Equations (general relativity)
- Empresa de Los Ferrocarriles del Estado (Spanish: State Railways Company; Chile)
- Endocardial Fibroelastosis
- Engineering Feasibility Effort
- English for Employment
- Environmentally Friendly Engine (UK Aerospace Technology Validation Programme)
- Epiploic Foramen Entrapment
- Espace Formation Emploi (French: Job Training Center; Belgium)
- Estimate Feedback Equalizer
- European Foundation for Education
- European Funboard Expression (France)
- Exclusive First Edition (toy collecting)
- Extended File Entry (OSTA universal disk format)
- External Factor Evaluation
- European Film Export Association (France)