Editors' Notes: UNEP Environment for Development UNEP is the voice for the environment within the United Nations system.
What does EfD stand for?
EfD stands for Environment for Development (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EfD
We have 74 other meanings of EfD in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Fuel Display (aviation)
- Emergency Flotation Device (various organizations)
- Employers' Forum on Disability (UK)
- Engine Fuel Display
- Engineering Field Division
- Engineering Field Division (NAVFAC)
- Engineering Flow Diagram
- Enterprise Flash Drive
- Enterprise Fund Distributors (Atlanta, GA)
- Entreprise Française de Distribution (French: French Distribution Company)
- Équipe de France Douane (French: France Custom Team; sports)
- Equipment Functional Description
- Erie France Distribution (manufacturing)
- Essential Facilities Doctrine (antitrust law)
- Eurofund International, Inc.
- Europe of Freedom and Democrcy (politics)
- Event Forwarding Discriminator (TMN)
- Everything Food & Drink
- Excitation Fault Detector
- Excused From Duty (also seen as ED)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The combined development and deployment platforms truly offer a high performance environment for development and deployment of web applications," said Steve Montal, Caucho Co-Founder.
Troika's SDK consists of a powerful set of application programming interfaces (APIs), libraries, tools and utilities as well as sample code that provides a rich environment for development, test and debug of network-based storage software.