Six months after Isahaya Bay was sealed off, the Environment Agency of Japan published an "Inventory of Shorebird Staging Sites" which showed that Isahaya had been the top site for shorebirds in Japan.
What does EAJ stand for?
EAJ stands for Environment Agency of Japan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAJ
We have 4 other meanings of EAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Elliott Allen Institute for Theology and Ecology (University of Toronto, CA)
- East Asia Institute of Visual Anthropology (China)
- European Association of Independent Vehicle Traders
- Emerging Accounting Issues Working Group (Kansas City, MO)
- Eat At Joe's
- Electronic Arts Japan
- Emergency Assistance Japan (est. 2003; Tokyo, Japan)
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Enquête sur l'Aide Juridique (French: Legal Aid Survey; Statistics Canada)
- Enrique Adolfo Jimenez Airport (Colon, Panama)
- Enzo Autos Jean (French: Jean Enzo Cars)
- Equal Access to Justice
- Escola Agrícola de Jundiaí (Brazilian agriculture school)
- Espace Accueil Jeunes (French: Area Youth Home)
- Espace Animation Jeunesse (French: Youth Animation Area)
- European Actuarial Journal (Springer Publication)
- Eusko Alderdi Jeltzalea (Basque: Basque Nationalist Party)
- Eastern Africa Journalists Association
- Ephrata Area Joint Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Equal Access to Justice Act