Environment, food and rural affairs committee chairman Anne McIntosh said the plans would "hurt UK farmers, consumers and our countryside".
What does EFRAC stand for?
EFRAC stands for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Extended Frequency Range
- External Function Request
- Extracorporeal Flow Rate
- East Franconian (linguistics)
- Enhanced Farm Research Analyst
- Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Parliamentary committee; UK)
- Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs Committee (UK Parliament)
- European Federation of Radio-Operated Model Automobiles
- European Flame Retardants Association
- European Fundamental Rights Agency
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs Committee (UK)
- European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (European body that screens International Accounting Standards Committees)
- European Financial Reporting Advisory Group Technial Expert Group
- Exchange Feeder Route Analysis Program
- Ensemble Folklorique de Roissy-en-Brie (French; Folk Ensemble of Roissy-en-Brie; Roissy-en-Brie; France)
- Executive Facilities Review Board (USJFCOM)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Residential Use with Coal (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Elm Farm Research Centre
- Enhanced Full Rate Codec
- European Forum for Reciprocating Compressors (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urgent changes are needed to the system of managing and allocating quota to the English fishing fleet to preserve the livelihoods of fishermen, the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee said.
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs committee also called for pounds 100million to help boost sustainable farming.
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee, also calls for tougher sentences for environmental offenders.
The uk Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee has accepted the Countryside Alliance's proposals on the docking of working dogs' tails in its report on the draft Animal Welfare Bill.
Laws should be updated and streamlined, said a report by the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee.
Mr Benn told the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee that leftover food could be prevented from going into the ground as part of efforts to cut back on waste.
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs committee said the serious deficiencies have damaged Northumberland and County Durham.