These findings are based on an online survey conducted by the Environics Research Group between May 20 and 27, with a sample of 1,014 adults living in the GTA.
What does ERG stand for?
ERG stands for Environics Research Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERG
We have 88 other meanings of ERG in our Acronym Attic
- Endocannabinoid Research Group
- Endocrine/Reproductive/Gastrointestinal (unit)
- Energy and Resources Group (University of California, Berkeley)
- Energy Reuse Group
- Engineering Radio Guild
- Engineering Research Group
- Engineering Resources Group (Chicago, Illinois)
- English Resource Grammar
- Entérocoques Résistants aux Glycopeptides (French: Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci)
- Entertainment Resources Group
- Environmental Research Group
- Environmental Resources Group
- Environmental Restoration Group Inc
- EOSIDS Review Group
- Epilepsy Research Group
- Equipment Requirements Guide
- Erasmus-Reinhold-Gymnasium (German school)
- Ernst-Reuter-Gesellschaft (German)
- eRomania Gateway (Romania)
- Esquerda Republicana Galega (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey was conducted online by Environics Research Group between March 10-24, 2014.
According to the research carried out by Environics Research Group, a majority of Canadians prefer to bank online, while less that one in 10 use mobile banking applications.
The research, conducted by Environics Research Group, shows that seven out of ten of the most idealistic conservers or Green Champions are women.
Conducted by Environics Research Group, the February survey found that a majority of Canadian Muslims would like to see sharia adopted for divorce and other family law disputes, and that a full 12 per cent thought the Ontario terror suspects were justified.
In 1992, according to Canada-based Environics Research Group, 17 percent of Americans agreed with the statement that "pollution [is] necessary to preserve jobs.
First Mention and All Mentions) First Mention All Mentions Language 33 49 Ancestry and Ethnic Origin 25 47 Religion 11 23 Political Ideology/Orientation 11 21 Gender 9 19 Social Class 7 16 Source: Environics Research Group for the Association for Canadian Studies, Survey on Markers of Identity, March 2003 Table 7 Which is the Most Important Part of Your Identity and Culture?
At the request of General Synod 2001, Environics Research Group was hired to find out how Anglicans feel about their church.