Smartfoil's durable top coat reduces scratches that can be evident in vehicles with low entry/exit points like the Corvette.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Entry/Exit Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Exit Procedure
- Enbridge Energy Partners, LP (Houston, TX)
- Endorsed Education Provider (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Energy and Environment Partnership
- Energy Efficiency Plan
- English for Educational Purposes
- Enterprise Executable Plan (US Navy)
- Entrepreneurial Education Program (various locations)
- Entreprise d'Entrainement Pédagogique (French: Enterprise Training Teaching)
- Environmental Education Programme (various locations)
- Environmental Education Project (various locations)
- Environmental Emergencies Partnership
- Equal Error Protection
- Equipment Exchange Plan
- Equity Enhancement Program (various organizations)
- Espaces Éthiques et Politiques (French: Spaces and Ethical Policies)
- Essential Evidence Plus (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Établissement pour Enfants Polyhandicapés (French: Facility for Children with Multiple Disabilities)
- Ethics Education Programme (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IBMS system needs to be deployed on 26 entry/exit points across the country including all international airports, land routes, railway stations and seaports.
Upon completion the Hills M2 upgrade will: reduce congestion during busy morning and afternoon peak periods restore a 100km/h speed limit along the westbound carriageway from Lane Cove Road to Beecroft Road; and provide new entry/exit points to improve access to the north west from Windsor Road and Sydney%s growing residential and business centres in Macquarie Park.
The T4 raceways are matched to all of the companies' wide range of equipment cabinets, racks and frames both in terms of fixings and cable entry/exit points and are available as both 'single-deck' and 'double-decker'.
In the initial phase, 13 ICPs have been envisaged at major designated entry/exit points along India's international land border.
These include ten entry and eleven exit barriers and nine entry/exit points (using RFID only).
To offset the shortened fishing time, the tournament added two inlets (one in Miami, the other Palm Beach) as official entry/exit points.
My suggestions: Request the municipal authorities to make an entry/exit point from both sides of the walkway so that vehicles don't need to take a full turn to the park.