9789814374897 Entropy and the second law; interpretation and misss-interpretationsss.
What does S stand for?
S stands for Entropy (thermodynamics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S
- Radiation Zone Work
- Region Zentralschweiz West (German: West Central Region; swim team; Switzerland)
- Root Zone Water Quality Model
- Root Zone Watering System (lawn and landscape maintenance)
- Radiation Zone Work Training
- Antisubmarine (US military aircraft designation; as in S-2 Tracker)
- Area of a geometric figure (mathematics)
- Continuous-time complex variable (analogous to Z in discrete-time; electrical engineering)
- Fourth Heartbeat Wave
- Franchise Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Fresnel Sine Integral
- Onde Seconde (Italian: second wave; seismography)
- S Sub-Shell (innermost electron subshell)
- Sacral Vertebra (prefix, as in S-1)
- Sacrifice (baseball)
- Safety (football)
- San Francisco, CA (mint mark)
- Saskatchewan (postal code designation, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Verdantix, the authority on sustainable business, has named BSI Group's Entropy (TM) Software as a market leader in its Green Quadrant report.
Entropy generation is related to randomness and thermodynamic irreversibility, which is encountered in all heat transfer processes.
Universal Heat Death" is the theoretical effect of a non-sustainable level of entropy building up in the universe.
I'm no scientist, but I have always wondered if entropy really is at its peak inside a black hole.
9789814299756 Discover entropy and the second law of thermodynamics; a playful way of discovering a law of nature.
U3O8 Holdings Plc - Termination Of Option With Entropy Resources 25 February 2010 U3O8 Holdings Plc ("U3O8" or "the Company") announces that it has now terminated the Option To Purchase (the "Option") agreement with Entropy Resources S.
We compared electromyography (EMG) signals of the thoracic and lumbar erector spinae muscles between the entropy of the EMG signals and the power spectrum analysis.