Blank Center for Entrepreneurship at Babson College serves as home to: * Undergraduate and MBA Business Development Hatcheries; * Entrepreneurship Intensity Track, a highly selective, integrated, entrepreneurship program for students who are launching businesses while finishing their graduate degree; * Accelerated Curriculum in Entrepreneurship, an integrated elective program in entrepreneurship for undergraduate students; * Babson College Seed Fund, providing early stage seed funding to Babson student entrepreneurs; * Undergraduate and MBA business plan competitions; * Student Business Initiative Award; * Academy of Distinguished Entrepreneurs; * Babson-Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference; and * Symposium on Entrepreneurship Education.
What does EIT stand for?
EIT stands for Entrepreneurship Intensity Track (Babson College)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIT
We have 100 other meanings of EIT in our Acronym Attic
- Engine Intercooler Temperature
- Engineer In Training
- Engineer Intern Training (Professional Engineers of Ontario)
- Engineering and Industrial Technology (various schools)
- Engineering Information Technologies (various organizations)
- Enhanced Interrogation Technique (US CIA and US DoD)
- Enhanced Interval Tree
- Enhanced Investment Technologies (various locations)
- Entente Internationale des Travailleurs et des Peuples (French: International Liaison Committee of Workers and Peoples; Algeria)
- Enterprise Integration Technologies Corporation
- Entry Identification Team
- European Institute of Technology
- Europese Instituut voor de Technologie
- Event Information Table
- Excellence in Teaching (various schools)
- Excellence in Transportation
- Exoatmospheric Interceptor Technology (BMDO)
- External Interface Testing
- Extra Information Type
- Extreme Isolation Transformer (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 30, 2001 One year after the introduction of its Entrepreneurship Intensity Track (EIT), a program that rigorously immerses the MBA student into the entrepreneurial process, Babson College watches with satisfaction as their MBA "guinea pigs" earn degrees and launch viable new businesses.
announces its new Entrepreneurship Intensity Track (EIT), an innovative and highly-focused curriculum to further enhance the school's worldwide expertise in entrepreneurship.