March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest (EFNW), created to provide early stage growth companies a way to give back to the community , received a donation of options on 250,000 shares from Ontier Inc.
What does EFNW stand for?
EFNW stands for Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFNW
- Extended Formulary Nurse Prescribers (UK)
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (psychology)
- European Federation of Neurorehabilitation Societies (Austria)
- Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association
- Educational Foundation for Nuclear Science
- European Federation of Neurological Societies
- Efficient Networks, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Entrepreneurs Foundation of North Texas (Dallas, TX)
- Nummela (airport code; Finland)
- Educators for Nonviolence
- Everfree Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Escape from New York (John Carpenter movie)
- Epilepsy Foundation of New York City (New York)
- European Federation of National Youth Orchestras
- Energy Federation of New Zealand
- Earnings from Operations
- Eddie from Ohio (Virginia pop folk band)
- Educational Foundation of Orinda (Ordina, CA)
- Efficient Fiber Optics
- Egg Farmers of Ontario (Mississauga, ON)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portland's Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest (EFNW) is also a new and satisfied client.
Award Presented at the 4th Annual 'Light A Fire' Event, the Proceeds of Which Are Donated to the Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest BEAVERTON, Ore.