The entrepreneur-in-residence initiative adds "acceleration services" to the bundle of legal services traditionally provided to emerging companies.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Entrepreneur-In-Residence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Impulse Response
- Energy Information Strategies for Regulated Markets
- Energy Input Ratio
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Engineering Information Release (development standards)
- Engineering Information Report
- Engineering Information Request
- Engineering Investigative Report
- Entered Into Rest (headstone abbreviation)
- Entomological Inoculation Rate
- Environmental Impact Report
- Environmental Impact Review
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Equipment Identity Register (Inet)
- Equipment Improvement Recommendation
- Equipment Improvement Report
- Equipment Information Register (GSM)
- Equipment Interchange Receipt
- Equipment Interchange Report (trucking)
- Espace Inter-Ressources (French: Inter-Area Resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, he served as entrepreneur-in-residence and venture partner at Mobius Venture Capital leading their cross-border US-India investment efforts.
This collection is a valuable resource for entrepreneurs who have reached the crossroads in deciding whether or not they should sell their business," observed William Payne, a Kauffman Foundation entrepreneur-in-residence.
Additionally, Murray Berkowitz has been appointed Technology Partner, from his previous role of Entrepreneur-In-Residence.
He became the first entrepreneur-in-residence at Benchmark Capital and in 1996 formed the team to start Ariba.
Vashi recently served as an advisor to the Atlanta Technology Development Center (ATDC) in its Entrepreneur-in-Residence program through the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds leadership roles in the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and The Indus Entrepreneurs organizations.
About Entrepreneurs-in-Residence Erik van der Burg and Mike Dineen are former members of both Sprout Group and Three Arch Partners' Entrepreneur-in-Residence programs.
22, 2003 AuctionDrop, the leading eBay drop-off service, today announced that it has appointed Jerry Gramaglia, entrepreneur-in-residence at Arrowpath Venture Capital; Ron Johnson, senior vice president of retail at Apple(R); and Phil Schlein, partner at U.