Alternatively, (h) can be estimated from specific localities by exploiting the relationship between entomological inoculation rate ([E.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Entomological Inoculation Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Endangerment Information Report
- Energy Impulse Response
- Energy Information Strategies for Regulated Markets
- Energy Input Ratio
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Engineering Information Release (development standards)
- Engineering Information Report
- Engineering Information Request
- Engineering Investigative Report
- Entered Into Rest (headstone abbreviation)
- Environmental Impact Report
- Environmental Impact Review
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Equipment Identity Register (Inet)
- Equipment Improvement Recommendation
- Equipment Improvement Report
- Equipment Information Register (GSM)
- Equipment Interchange Receipt
- Equipment Interchange Report (trucking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predicting key malaria transmission factors, biting and entomological inoculation rates, using modelled soil moisture in Kenya.
Anopheles species of the mount Cameroon region: biting habits, feeding behaviour and entomological inoculation rates.