Pat Dickerson is the segment program manager for information systems controls, civilian pay and entity level controls for the Department of the Navy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller) financial operations.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Entity Level Controls (Sarbanes Oxley, Audit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 264 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- End of Line Count
- Engine Life Computer
- Engineering Logistics Center
- English Language Centre (various locations)
- English Language Consultant (various locations)
- English Learning Centers (English Language Institute of Universidad Interamericana de Costa Rica)
- Enhanced Learning Center
- Enhanced Live Production Control System (newsroom automation software; Sony)
- Enterprise Life Cycle
- Entertainment Labor Consulting (Los Angeles, CA)
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Consulting (Columbia University club)
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Construction (French construction company)
- Entry Level Credential (work skills program)
- Environment Liaison Center
- Environment Liaison Centre International (Kenya)
- Environmental Law Centre (Canada)
- Environmental Leadership Council
- Environmental Learning Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- Environmental Literacy Council (Washington, DC)
- Equal-Loudness Contours
Samples in periodicals archive:
CNM offers services in the following primary areas: Compliance and Risk Advisory: CNM has extensive experience assisting companies comply with all provisions of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act, including compliance and risk assessment and advisory, process testing, entity level controls and reporting.