InterContinental Aqaba Resort was the first hotel in Aqaba to sign an agreement in corporation with Entity Green Training, a Jordanian company that is developing the countryAAEs first real recycling program.
What does EGT stand for?
EGT stands for Entity Green Training (Jordan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGT
We have 51 other meanings of EGT in our Acronym Attic
- European Geophysical Society Working Group on Tsunamis
- Eagle Gate Tower (Salt Lake City, UT)
- East Gippsland TAFE (Australia)
- Économie et Gouvernance des Territoires (French: Economy and Territorial Governance; degree)
- Électricité Générale Tahrati (French general electric company)
- Elixir Gaming Technologies (various locations)
- EndGame Tournaments LLC
- Enhanced Ground Testing
- Enquête Globale Transport (French: Comprehensive Transport Survey)
- Entertainment for a Greater Tomorrow (entertainment company)
- Entreprise Générale de Terrassement (French: General Excavation Company)
- Entreprise Générale de Tuyauterie (French: General Pipe Company)
- Entreprise Générale Tremblay (French: Tremblay General Contracting)
- Environmental Geo-Technologies, LLC (Detroit, MI)
- Equal Gain Transmission
- Equivalent Granular Thickness (numerical cale for roadway evaluation)
- Estimated Ground Time
- Étude et Gestion de Travaux (French: Study and Work Management)
- Euro Games Technology (Bulgaria)
- Európai Gazdasági Térség (Hungarian: European Economic Area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andreas Petsas and Glen Walker, students at the University of CambridgeAAEs Institute for Manufacturing who were invited to Amman by Jordanian Company Entity Green Training (EGT), wrote a special report advising EGT over future recycling strategies, with a special focus on the recycling of plastic bottles (polyethylene terephthalate or PET).