com/ypbug8, the UK's Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association, is supporting the Conservative party's childhood report, More Ball Games.
What does ELSPA stand for?
ELSPA stands for Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELSPA
We have 1 other meaning of ELSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Lobbying Support Office (Warsaw, Poland)
- European Life Scientist Organization
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization
- E-Learning Support Project
- Economic Lot Scheduling Problem
- Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program (Denmark)
- Energy Loss Spectroscopic Profiling
- English Language Studies Program
- English Language Support Programme (various locations)
- Endoscopic Ligation of the Sphenopalatine Artery (surgical procedure)
- European Leisure Software Publishers Association Ltd
- European Longitudinal Study of Pregnancy and Childhood
- Efficiency in Large-Scale Parsing Systems (workshop)
- Extreme Life Span Power Supplies
- Early Learning and School Readiness (Ohio)
- Edge Label Switch Router (MPLS)
- Employment Land Supply Review (UK)
- Employment Law Simplification Review (Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Emergency Life Support Respiratory Device
- Edens Landing State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
iFone was named the top-performing mobile games publisher in 2004 and 2005 according to a yearly analysis of the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA) Mobile Charts conducted by the Informa Telecoms & Media publication, Mobile Games Analyst.
com/en, the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association, says that in 2007, Britons bought 75.