Singer sat on numerous boards including Motion Picture Laboratories, DVD CCA, Entertainment Technology Center USC and the HDBaseT Alliance.
What does ETC stand for?
ETC stands for Entertainment Technology Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETC
We have 491 other meanings of ETC in our Acronym Attic
- English Technology Center (various locations)
- English Tourism Council
- Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation (Indiana)
- Enhanced Terminal Capability
- Enhanced Throughput Cellular protocol (Paradyne)
- Enrichment Technology Company (Netherlands)
- Ensemble Theatre Company (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ensemble Theatre of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Enterprise Team Collaboration (software)
- Entertainment Central (Philippines TV channel)
- Entertainment That Counts (TV show)
- Environmental Technology Centre (Canadian government agency)
- Environmental Technology Council
- Environmental Tectonics Corporation
- Environmental Toxicology Center (University of Wisconsin)
- Environmental Training Centre (various locations)
- Environmental Traveling Companions (San Francisco, CA)
- Environmental Tree Consultancy (Ireland)
- Equal Treatment Commission (various locations)
- Equipment Trust Certificate (Aero financing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Carl Rosenthal, co-director of CMU's Entertainment Technology Center at the Silicon Valley campus, will be part of a roundtable discussion about transformational games, which involves the application of game design techniques and gaming technologies to enhance education, health care and workplace training.
With his experience and expertise, Davidson was offered the position as the Acting Director for this prestigious university's Entertainment Technology Center (ETC).
One of the latest examples is Hazmat: Hotzone, a program being developed by the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University in collaboration with the Fire Department of New York to train first responders to deal with hazardous materials.
NEW CINEMA CHIEF: USC's Entertainment Technology Center, an organized research unit within the School of Cinema-Television and a driving force behind the Digital Cinema Lab at Pacific Hollywood Theater, has a new focus and a new chief.
The Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University is the premiere professional graduate program for interactive entertainment as it is applied across a variety of fields.
The Randy Pausch scholarship, which awards two $2,500 scholarships, was established in 2008 to honor the memory of Computer Science Professor and Co-Founder of the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University, Dr.
The virtual stage - computer-generated sets and exterior scenes - probably will be ``the greatest engine of change'' in film and TV production, according to James Korris, executive director of the University of Southern California's Entertainment Technology Center.