The Entertainment Software Charity - the computer and video games industry's charity - has unveiled details of a partnership with retailing website UshopUgive.
What does ESC stand for?
ESC stands for Entertainment Software Charity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESC
We have 530 other meanings of ESC in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Service Connection
- Enhanced Speech Circuit
- Enterprise Security Client
- Enterprise Services Center (US DOT)
- Enterprise Social Computing
- Enterprise Software Consulting
- Enterprise Standard Cost
- Enterprise Support Center (various locations)
- Entertainment Service Center (wireless entertainment software)
- Entomological Society of Canada
- Environment Stress Cracking
- Environmental Safety Center
- Environmental Science Center
- Environmental Steering Committee
- Environmental Stewardship Concepts (Henrico, VA)
- Environmental Stress Cracking
- Environmental Studies Contract
- Environmental Support Center
- Environmental Sustainability Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised through the Entertainment Software Charity, 15 key members of the computer games industry were invited to each raise pounds 10,000 by climbing the 19,340ft peak - which straddles the border between Kenya and Tanzania.
ESCAPE 2003 (PS2; out now; pounds 30) A PACK of three PlayStation 2 games for under 30 quid would seem good value for money, even if the ESCAPE 2003 pack - brainchild of the Entertainment Software Charity - had not been designed to benefit a number of good causes.