4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
What does EIC stand for?
EIC stands for Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIC
We have 239 other meanings of EIC in our Acronym Attic
- Endometrial Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Energy Ideas Clearinghouse
- Energy Integration Congress (Business News Americas)
- Engineer in Charge
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering Institute of Canada
- Engineering Item Code
- Enterprise Integration Council
- Enterprise Interaction Center (Interactive Intelligence)
- Enterprise Interoperability Centre (EU)
- Environmental Industries Commission
- Environmental Information Centre
- Environmental Information Cooperative
- Environmental Issues Committee (various organizations)
- Environmentally Indifferent Computing
- Epidermal Inclusion Cyst
- Equatorial Intermediate Current
- Equipment Identification Code
- Equipment Identifier Center (SS7 SCCP)
- Equipment Installation Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This marks the 10th Anniversary of the PRISM Awards, which are presented by The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
WASHINGTON -- LUNGevity Foundation is awarding CBS daytime television series "The Bold and the Beautiful" the inaugural PRISM LUNGevity Award at the 15th Annual PRISM Awards presented by the Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
This is the sixth Capitol Hill Showcase presented by the Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
Presented by the Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
LOS ANGELES -- The Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
is a program of the American Lung Association of Sacramento-Emigrant Trails with support from the Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
Winners of the awards, given under the auspices of the Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.